How to pass CATs and main exams is a challenge for many students. Research shows that 70% of the student fail main exams due to failure to prepare for CATs early. Besides, 90% of the students who prepare for CATs adequately, pass the main exams as well. Here are the main points that will ensure you pass your CATs. Ensure you:
- Study all class notes covered before the next lesson
- Complete all assignments left behind by your tutor and get the correct answer.
- Look for past papers and complete all questions covered in the previous topic.
- Go online and look for more examples on the topic covered.
- Finally, make short notes at the end of the topic.