We value a professional interaction with all our clients. In that regard, we have several policies in place that define and clarify the various aspect of our interactions. We strongly encourage you to read through the policies before choosing to work with us.
Below find links to our policies:
Below is an elaborate details of the above policies
1. EDITORIAL POLICY
Permission to use any content is permitted only by using the link associated with the individual page or posts. Failure to which, it will be termed as plagiarism and necessary measures will be taken to punish the same.
2. REVISION POLICY
We always guarantee you top quality essays however urgent it is. Our professional writers and editors ensure that the papers are top-notch. However, there are some circumstances that you may need an adjustment to your essay. We revise all the papers we have written for free. However, there are guidelines are as follows:
- The revision must be within the initial instructions provided. You should not change the introduction to the revision. Change of instructions amounts to an additional order.
- In case, your professor asks to require you to add more pages to your essay or even change topic, you may ask for additional pages. However, you will need to pay the difference.
- You may request for a revision a maximum of 21 days after the due date.
- To avoid a need for revision, ensure you provide comprehensive instructions when placing an order in our Order Page You can upload more details as attachments in the “upload” section. Such provides us with the required details thus avoiding a need for revision.
- Feel free to contact us in the case of any question regarding the revision.
SUMMARY OF CHIEF PRINCIPLES
- We typically gather two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you (e.g., full name or phone number); and (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or type of browser);
- This information is transmitted to, held and processed by us in the United States of America;
- The primary usage of this information is to provide you with our website and related services, and to produce reports and data about online shopping;
- We have the right to share this information with authorized third parties including our merchants, advertising, and promotional partners and third-party service providers for these purposes;
- When we use “cookies,” we work with and permit advertising networks to accumulate anonymous information about you to send you their ads and use the same information to send you our ads (see section III below);
- At any time you may opt-out of certain activities as set out below (see section VI);
- We encrypt any information you input using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software and take reasonable security measures to safeguard information;
- If you become our member, you may update or make changes to the information you previously provided in the account section;
- Have you any questions or concerns about privacy at upessays.com, please contact us right away by contacting us.
- Our websites and our services are not designed or intended for use by children under 13; and
I. WHAT KINDS OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”).
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as a person. We collect your PII when you decide to become our member or when you agree to participate in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey or promotion. You may: (a) provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry; (b) provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or (c) post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We gather particular non-PII from you when you access our Sites including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your visit originated and the ways you utilize our Sites such as the web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
II. HOW WE USE & SHARE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
PII and Non-PII is used to provide, or improve, our Sites and Services to our customers and to carry out your requests in the best way, respond to your inquiries as soon as possible, better serve you and understand your needs, or is used in other ways originally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
- (1) our third-party service providers who perform functions on our behalf in connection with the operation of the Sites or Services e.g., providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc;
- (2) participating sponsors to a program or promotion you enter through our Sites or Services;
- (3)our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (” affiliated companies”) for operational, marketing and promotional purposes;
- (4) co-promotional partnering companies and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ;
- (5) participating merchants where you consent at the time you submit PII to us when using the interactive features of our Sites such as surveys and reviews concerning our participating merchants; and
- (6) our other users where you choose to publicly post reviews, comments or other information about products or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.).
Additionally, we use non-PII to better analyze site traffic, comprehend customer needs and trends, as well as carry out targeted promotional activities (see “Preference Based Advertising” below). We may use your non-PII by itself or total it with information we have obtained from others to make research reports and other information and data about online shopping for participating merchants and other customers, as well as media and other interested parties.
V. INFORMATION SECURITY
Our aim is to protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We also use a secure server hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. However, our customers should be advised that while we strive to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the unfortunate event that your personally identifiable information is compromised, you will be notified by e-mail to the last e-mail address you have provided us as soon as feasible under the circumstances (delays in notification may happen while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
(b) What Choices Do I Have (Opt-Out)? You have many choices regarding how we use information about you, including: (1) To stop our emails, click here; (2) To opt-out of preference-based ads, click here; (3) To stop the sharing of PII with our participating merchants, click here; and (4) as discussed above, the choices we offer you anytime you submit information through our Sites or Services.
(c) You May Contact Us With Questions: If you have any questions or concerns about privacy at superessayshelp.com, please contact us by clicking here.
As neither our Sites nor our Services are intended for use by children under 13, children under 13 may not submit any PII to us. If you are under 18, you may use upessays.com and information at our Site only with the consent and involvement of your parent or guardian.
VII. SOLE STATEMENT
4. TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SERVICES
Last update on July 24, 2017
Kindly read through our “Terms and Conditions” before using our services and products. By accepting our terms, you agree to abide by our regulations.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Terms – Rules and regulation governing our interaction through our website
- “Us”, “We” or “Our” – Refers to our https://upessays.com operated by Upessays Writers Research Company.
- Order – An order is a set of electronic instructions that define an academic paper which include of the number of pages, format, and urgency. You can find the order details
- System –Refers to our software that we use to enable ordering, communication, proofread, plagiarism scan, and chat. Such include the website, the chat system, the email system, and others.
- Urgency – Refers to the time between placing an order and the latest you want the paper delivered to you.
- Page – Refers to approximately 275 words excluding other characters.
- Support – A team of customer care agents who help you through the mail, chat, or phone.
- Portal – Refers to a private account that is automatically generated when a user registers to our website. The portal allows a user to access private pages from where we can share private files.
- Testimonial – Refers to a feedback from a user after they have received the paper and submitted to their college.
- Services – Refers to any or task you request upessays.com to serve you and you pay for it. Such include writing, editing, research, revision, or proofreading.
Online security is our priority. We are of the widespread cybercrime globally. In that regard, we use SSL certificate that is why our domain starts with “https:” Sites with https:// that guarantees secure online transaction using both credit and debit cards as well as PayPal and other money wallets. DO NOT EVER TRANSACT IN A WEBSITE THAT HAS NO “HTTPS://” Trust us that your information is very safe with us. Feel safe when using our website anytime. Our IT department is always vigil to ensure the security of our systems.
Links to Other Website
A user of Our Portal
We have upgraded our systems and now customers can create a portal. It requires you to be registered to be able to view portal section. Kindly access register page to create a profile. Thereafter you will be able to see the portal. We use the portal to upload private pages and files. After we complete a paper, we will upload it here. Our systems will send you a notification via email. Agree that you will log in to our site and access your portal to download your complete essay. Leave any comment you may have and our winning support team will help you. Agree you will keep your password and usernames to yourself. We are not responsible for the third party who may access your portal either by gaining access to your portal illegally. Simply, do not share your credentials.
Upessays.com has the right to terminate our cooperation if we are convinced that any of the terms have been violated. We will be kind enough to explain why through your email. You may appeal for the termination. It is not a guarantee that we will re-activate your account. However, we will ensure you are compensated where applicable.
Our Contact Channels
Upessays.com believes in communication with clients. Thus, we ensure we provide you with an opportunity to contact us. We have five main communication channels; chat, phone, email, Portal messages, and contact page on our website. You may use any of the channels to contact us. Our agents monitor all channels and they are always available to help you. Confirm that you will always use our communication channels to inform us of any concern. Our official email is firstname.lastname@example.org. By accepting these terms, you agree that you should not answer or open links from another email purporting to be originating from our website.
Testimonials and Feedback
We value your feedback. This helps us improve our services. We post testimonials on our website if only you are willing us to do so. If you leave a testimony, please inform us whether you want it posted on our website. While posting on our website, we only provide very few personal details to avoid people know to you recognizing your feedback. Kindly always visit the contact page and leave a feedback and a testimony. We will be very happy to improve our services.
Using our services and resources is governed by various rules and regulations commonly referred to as policies. The policy defines limits, cautions, and guidelines on how to use various resources. Kindly go through each policy before using our services. By placing an order you confirm to us that you have read and agreed with our policies as well as terms and conditions. Below are the main policies;
- Password policy
- Email policy
- Revision Policy
- Money Back Policy
NB: We have the right to update or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice to you. We will notify you when we amend the terms. It is your responsibility to read and understand the changes. We will not be responsible for any damages caused by failure to read updates.